Vacation resort of Tux
Fun and excitement 365 days a year
The combination of diverse nature, sincere hospitality, and genuine tradition give Tux that "something special"! At an elevation from 1,300 to 3,250 m, Tux is located in an idyllic high valley at the end of the Zillertal with ideal conditions for an exciting, active vacation.
Tux is an area that expands over a length of 8 km and includes the 5 towns of Vorderlanersbach, Lanersbach, Juns, Madseit, and Hintertux. These towns in Tux are small, traditional Tyrolean villages and with the Hintertux glacier form a nature & sports paradise for the whole family 365 days a year!
The Tux sports bus and hiking bus will take you from town to town through the entire Tuxertal for free each day. In winter, the Tux night bus, the "1-Euro-Night-Linner", runs until 2:30 am!
Direct booking benefits
- Snacks from our afternoon buffet on your departure day
- Use of our wellness area after check-out on your departure day
- Discount on ski rentals at participating sports shops
- Accommodating cancellation conditions
- Early check in or late check out (depending on availability and arrangement)
- Packages are bookable
- Individual and personal advice
- Availabilities are always up to date